£30,000 OTE per annum
If you have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high reward for hard work and success then this is the job for you. Specialist Recruitment Services Ltd is run similarly to a family business in the way it treats its staff as we put a massive emphasis on the happiness and well-being of all our employees.
You will join a team of three who are all dedicated professionals and are easy going and relatable. You will be a â€˜360â€™ Recruitment Consultant who will handle every aspect of the recruitment process from start to finish.
This will include:
- Identifying and targeting new businesses to add to your portfolio of clients.
- Developing initial client contacts / vacancy leads by proactively marketing the business via the telephone and email.
- Resourcing candidates for existing vacancies and the vacancies you win via the use of social media, access to internet based job boards, and SRSâ€™s own bespoke CRM system.
- Writing and uploading job adverts to SRSâ€™s own website, social media applications, and a number of internet based job boards.
- Organising interviews on behalf of your candidates.
- Closing deals and negotiating remuneration packages with your clients on behalf of successful candidates.
- Ideally Degree educated - a sales / marketing / business degree or related subject would be preferred but previous recruitment experience is not required.
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Be highly motivated, articulate, and have a keen eye for detail.
- Reliable and hard working, leading by example.
- Experience in the use of social media.
- Driven to meet and exceed targets.
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is a well established provider of professional recruitment services to the UK based technical industries.
Based in new offices on a well known Rugby industrial estate, we are currently targeting new technical sectors for growth which means the business is looking to expand its recruitment consultancy division with a new member of staff on a full time permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity as SRS also run a careers consultancy division which has a contract in place delivering the National Careers Service to adults across the West Midlands, so the way we 'do recruitment' is different from the rest with it being career development led for our candidates and based on fully vetted shortlists for our clients.
The company has a quality of service and sales based approach and this has led the organisation to be one of the only recruitment consultancies in the UK to be awarded the Matrix standard for information, advice and guidance services.
We feel we are an up and coming company in the Coventry & Warwickshire area which can offer excellent career prospects to anyone looking to work in a fast paced and people orientated environment.
The basic remuneration on offer is up to £25,000pa with the company offering a competitive bonus scheme which could see year one earnings exceed £30,000pa.
In all cases we are looking to offer full training and long term career prospects with senior and supervisory roles being available to those that demonstrate a willingness to learn and dedication to their own success.
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is committed to an Equal Opportunities policy, abides by the REC Code of Professional Practice and the Matrix Standard for Information Advice and Guidance Services.