COMPASS - Employability Support
As a specialist provider of both recruitment consultancy and advice & guidance services including adult careers advice, Specialist Recruitment Services feel well placed to be able to support jobseekers or those under threat of redundancy in today's market.
As a business with a number of existing Contracts and Service Level Agreements for the delivery of its COMPASS Outplacement & Employability Support Program, Specialist Recruitment Services has built up an in depth knowledge of what techniques work, lead to success and or outcomes, and meet employers expectations in todays job market.
With over 10 years experience in professional careers & recruitment consultancy to both the Public and Private Sectors, the COMPASS program is delivered by careers advisers who are all NVQ Level 4/6 qualified in Advice and Guidance and Certificate / Diploma qualified in Recruitment Practice (CertRP / DipRP). All have current CRB checks / clearance and have all been POVA (Protection of Vulnerable Adults) trained•.
Specialist Recruitment Services is Matrix accredited, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) accredited, and are Corporate Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Our Vision: We feel our product is unique within the market place as it facilitates the adults who register with us a full program of impartial, tailored and individual advice with the aim of guiding them in to new employment which fits their requirements in terms of working hours and remuneration along with their future career goals.
We can help you in 5 core curriculum areas:
• How to write a great CV including Skills Awareness, Motivation, and Goal Setting
• Jobsearch Best Practice & Labour Market Analysis
• Analysing Vacancies & Job Application Best Practice
• Interview Preparation
• Interview Best Practice
We can help you to:
• Know your strengths & importantly your skills
• Develop action plans to help you reach your goal, and monitor your progress
• Keep going with our help and support via follow up appointments and the Compass help line
• Secure the right role (based on your skills) with the help of a dedicated consultant
Want to get new skills, or do some training?
• Choose what you want to learn, where you can study and the costs involved
• Help to find funding for your course if you are eligible
With individual one to one programs costing from as little as £50 + VAT per hour is this a potential future investment that you can ignore? Or if you are a welfare to work or training provider releying on work / employment outcomes to generate your funding, can COMPASS help you to achieve this as part of your clients curriculum of support?
If you would like to find out more on how COMPASS could help you please register / contact us by Clicking Here.
|Copyright © Specialist Recruitment Services. All rights reserved.